Do you live in, or run a business in Houston, tx or a surrounding county? Are you still paying top dollar buying NEW HP TONER CARTRIDGES, then having to pay for costly hpservice & repair, then purchasing hp laser printers when ther repair costexceeds printer replacement cost . Then let us at Printer Repair Houston streamline your budget with our new Free Hp Printer Repair Included/ Toner Program. CALL 713-870-5663 FOR MORE INFO.
This is how it would work for you. You would purchase our premium remanufactured toner cartridges at a 20% discount of what the NEW HP TONER retails at. For Example: If you are paying $100 dollars for your NEW HP TONER CARTRIDGES, you would buy our premium remanufactured toner cartridge for $80 dollars, saving 20%. Then totally eliminating your printer repair and maintenance budget. Once you begin using our toners in your printers, then the warranty begins. All printer repair charges, trip charges, parts and maintenance are free under the cartridge warranty. IT WORKS JUST LIKE CAR OR HOME INSURANCE DOES. THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS, WITH INSURANCE YOUR PAYING FOR SOMETHING YOU MAY NEVER NEED TO USE. WITH OUR WARRANTY PLAN, YOU ARE BUYING TONER WHICH YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE ANYWAY. SO WHY NOT TOTALLY ELIMINATE YOUR TOTAL PRINTER REPAIR BUDGET IN THE PROCESS.
Our Three Requirements for Free Printer Warranty/Toner Program. 1. You Must Have 5 or more laser printers. 2. The laser printers must be in good working order, not in need of printer repars. 3. Laser Printers must be of the HP brand, due to our specialization in Hp printer repair and part availability.
STARTING IS SIMPLE: 1. YOU PLACE YOUR TONER ORDER, WHILE RECEIVING THE 15% DISCOUNT. 2. WHEN TONERS ARE DELIVERED, SERIAL #'S AND PAGE COUNTS ARE TAKEN DOWN AND A TEST PRINT'S ARE RAN ON THE LASER PRINTERS TO INSURE THEY ARE IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. 3. ONCE YOU BEGIN USING THEM, THE PRINTER WARRANTY BEGINS! ONCE OUR TONER IS IN EACH SPECIFIC MACHINE, THAT SPECIFIC MACHINE IS COVERED. BUMPER TO BUMBER.
WHEN A PROBLEM ARISES: Our toners do perform very well with a low defect rate. When a problem does occur we ask the client to label the defective toner, by leaving us a printed example of the defect. We then replace it, no questions asked. Toner covered, Machine covered and no worries for you.
WE AT MLP/PRINTTER REPAIR HOUSTON HAVE BEEN PROVIDING TOP QUALITY REMANUFACTURED TONER CARTRIDGES AND EXPERT PRINTER REPAIRS FOR 19 YEARS. THIS IS ALL WE DO, AND WE DO IT WELL. GIVE A CALL AT 713-870-5663 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com
Micro laser products has been serving houston texas for almost twenty years. We begin a hp laser printer repair division andhp service center in 1993 within a company called alpha computing. About four years later the company divided into two divisions. A computer networking company and Micro laser products. And We at MLP have kept providing top notch hp laser repair to this very day. So call for more info: at 713-870-5663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and sent us a list of your printers, to see if they qualify for the program. Must have three or more printers to qualify, and printers must be black and white laser printers. Thank you for the chance to earn your business.
Houston's first free hp laser printer repair program in houston. Consider decreasing your toner and printer repair budget, and increasing your production on your laser printers. Give us a call today and start saving. 713-870-5663
TOP HP DIY PRINTER FIXES, FOR MOST COMMON PRINTER ISSUES.
Although hp lasers are very reliable, even in the toughest of enviroments, Hp laserprinters still have issues from time to time. And like most things mechanical, it seems to be at the most inopportune moments. While serious hp laser issues will probably require a certified printer repair technician in houston to resolve, there are many things the DIY person can try. Hopefully these ten tips can help keep you from the dreaded costly laser printer bill for atleast a little while. If you have an issue that's not covered or a little different from the one's listed, just send us an email at email@example.com and we can try to help, free of charge. Just give us a 12 hr window to respond. Thanks and good luck. HOUSTON PRINTER REPAIR AT IT'S BEST.
Issue 1. Laser Printer has an error code, tried turn off and on and no change. NOW WHAT?
About half of error codes are serious printer failures and will require PRINTER REPAIR, but the other half are usually not that big of an issue to resolve. First try to turn your laser printer off for a full twenty minutes, then turn back and many of the problem's will magically disappear. If the error is when printing, go in and replace the printer driver with a new one and try to print a different job and see what happens. Remember to clear out the print jobs from the print que first. If it prints okay, check the same job it stopped on and see if the problem lies there. A bad print job can cause a variety of issues, and not need an actual printer repair done by a technician.
Issue 2. Laser Printer keeps jamming up. NOW WHAT?
Among the most common problems with any laser printer are paper jams. A printer will jam for a number of reasons, and some can be easy fixes. First check the paper. Has the paper been in the printer a while, if so change it out. Paper tends to get moist from the climate changes in an office or home enviroment , but especially if its in an unairconditioned area. Also take out the paper tray and re-install paper in tray. Inspect paper for crimped edges or see if paper is warped or is unevenly stacked. You can open printer and remove toner "make sure you always cover toner with a piece of paper to protect from the light" and inspect for a piece of stuck paper obstructing the paper path. You can do the same with the rear door and the paper tray. If that doesn't fix the printer, try to find the rollers near the point of paper entry. If the rollers easily rotate, you can wipe very gently with a lint free white rag and a little alcohol. If the roller doesn't rotate just clean off the part that you can see with the rag. Remember, being gentle is very important. IF CONTINUES YOU WILL NEED PRINTER REPAIR ON YOUR MACHINE.
Issue 3. My laser printer has smudges on the page. NOW WHAT?
I will mention the obvious, replacing the toner cartridge, due to the fact that i still go out on calls where replacing the toner is still the culprit. Remember even if you are using NEW OEM TONER CARTRIDGES there is still a 3% failure rate. If the toner has been in for more than a year the cleaning blades go out, and can no longer clean the drum off, resulting in poor print quality. On most laser printers there is a cleaning page that can be ran through the machine. It is found in the print quality section, when scrolling through the menu. The last thing to try is taking out the toner and cleaning out the printer of any visible toner residue with a lint free cloth "no alcohol". AND NEVER BLOW APRINTER OUT WITH AN AIR CAN, this just blows toner in places it should never go and can cause a host of other issues, and you will be calling a technician for a printer repair.
1. My laser printer is light on one side of page, but is not flashing low toner. FIX- Take out toner and gently rock back and forth to even out toner. There is a sensor in printer that may notice toner built up on one side, and tell it that it has plenty of toner, when in fact it is very low.
2. My printer struggles with envelopes. FIX- Always use atleast a 20 lp paper it runs through laser printers better. Make sure the entry guides are tight, due to the envelope wiggling around and not feeding properly.
3. My printer stop pulling paper from lower paper tray, but i cannot afford to repair my hp laserjet printer or call hp and pay for over the phone high dollar hp laser support at this time. FIX- Many people forget about the envelope or pull down tray. Although it doesn't hold lots of paper, it can make due for a while. And you can avoid the dreaded printer repair call.
4. Why isn't my remanufactured toner not working well in my laser printer? FIX-Just like most things, you get what you pay for, and toner is no different. Instead of these online drill and fill companies, who half fill their toner cartridges and don't change out the necessary components. Try a local company that also works on the machine it sells toner for. ALSO, try not to get your toners shipped in, which usually causes problems due to the toner flying around when boxes are knocked arouond. Try to stay away from that cheap online toner. When a new toner cost around $150 and they sell them for $25. Really? What would you say, if i had a $65.000 BMW for $6.500. Would you buy it online, or anywhere else for that matter. NO WAY! You would be leary and wouldn't have a second thought about it. Would that make sense? You should be paying around 50% to 70% of a new toner, for a quality truly remanufactured toner cartridge. And that should come hand delivered with no delivery charge, and a warranty that last the life of the toner. And it's defininitely better to use a local company that provides certified printer repairs, if a problem should occur.
5. Why don't toner cartridges last that long? FIX- Typically when we order a toner cartridge, we try to get out paying the very least possible. When your dealing with toner cartridges, thats not the way to go. Always buy the high yield toners when possible, because you pay a little more up front but save big in the long run. REALLY BIG!
6. My printer is not printing. I press print and nothing happens. FIX-Almost 100% of the time, this is not the printer. Shut off printer, and close out of all programs and reboot computer. After machines comes back up, turn on printer and presto! NO PRINTER REPAIR NEEDED.
7. My inkjet printer has lines or markings on page, usually when printing color. FIX- Any time on a color print you see a specifc color bleeding on the page. Change the ink cartridge for whatever color marking you see. If continues, go in to the maintenance or service section on your computer. Go into the printer properties and run the purge inkjet heads or clean print head option. It might be worded a little different, but you can figure it out. Also, do a recalibration of machine. If these things don't help, try removing the cartridges and see if there is any noticable debree where they make contact. You can also clean the contacts with a q-tip and alcohol, the contacts are usually the little gold, silver or bronzy looking things on the cartridge and the printer, where the ink cartridge touches the printer. Make sure the printer is turned off, and if you notice any spots with ink on them within the printer you can also clean that up with rag. "be carefull, it can get really dirty". You have to be careful on inkjet repairs. About 70% of the time, the printer repair will exceed the replacement cost.
8. My printer keeps printing geberish. FIX-Turn off printer, then reboot your computer and re-install a new printer driver. That means going through the adding a new printer, and just select new driver. You can now turn on your printer, just make sure any paper that might be stuck in it when you turned it off is removed. Turn on and see if it fixed the printer. If paper is still printing out, hit the cancel job until it stops or turn off one more time. Only turn off the printer this time, it's not necessary to turn the computer off agan. Good luck, and if you need help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for professional hp printert repair in houston, tx.
Micro laser products/Printer Repair Houston has been serving houston, tx for a long time and can provide many references upon request. CALL AND SAVE TODAY! 713-870-5663 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com